Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One Week Behind



As the title of this post says I am a week behind so the Emerald Cup is out.  I might be able to catch up but it's too much of a risk, especially for a show that big.  Also deadline to register is tomorrow and I don't want to lose my 100 bucks.

If I lose weight any faster I will sacrifice muscle.  That's what I did last time and I swore not to do it again.  I am on track again meaning I've got my stress under control. My daughter has been released to return to gymnastics so her recovery is moving right along.  There are a couple shows coming up that I could enter as well.  One is the Oregon Ironman on May 18th which is plenty of time.  The only trouble is that it is in Lincoln City, Oregon.  A beautiful town on the Oregon coast but a 5+ hour drive from Seattle.  The next one close to Seattle is June 22nd which is better then next fall but will also be a serious balancing act since it's too soon to relax my competition prep but too far to go hard.  Deadline to register for the Oregon Ironman is May 18th so I have a couple of weeks to decide.  It may make a good little family vacation.

The other thing is I have a photo session coming up on May 24th.  I need new physique shots for my website and marketing purposes.  The Oregon Ironman would be perfectly timed for that but again, it's quite a drive just to compete.

So I'll continue as if I am going to do the Ironman because of the photo shoot.  I still have time to think about what I am going to do as far as actually competing.

Here's my nutrition count for one day.  This is a lower calorie day for me.  I usually hover around 1,500.

8:00am
6 ounces tuna
210/48/0
Lite mayo
100/0/4
Red bell pepper
25/0/3

1:30pm
8 ounces ground beef
450/72/0
Mixed greens
50/2/1
.5 red bell pepper
25/0/3
Oil and vinegar
70/1/4

7:00pm
.5 cups almonds
300/9/7

1,230/130/22

No comments:

Post a Comment